The Holga 120 3D Stereo Camera will capture two images simultaneously with its two lenses, giving you a stereo image viewable in 3D! Based on the Holga CFN aesthetic, this strange-looking fella has two lenses that capture two images at the same instant, giving you prints with twice the same image, side-by-side. Load it up with 120 slide film and prepare to shoot medium-format scenes in 3D! Below are a few more stats from Lomography, you can pick one up from their website.
• Lightweight plastic body fashioned after the Holga CFN camera
• Two lenses take the same image twice in the one print, side by side
• Equipped with standard tripod mount and threaded shutter release button
• Bulb and Normal shutter settings
• Dual built-in colorflash w/3 colour gels each
• Uses 120 slide film